mix - [Mix] ISIAME 2016

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] ISIAME 2016

  • From: lippens <lippens AT univ-montp2.fr>
  • To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Mix] ISIAME 2016
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 11:59:53 +0200

Dear all,

We also support all proposals that could help to organize ISIAME 2016 in South Africa and we would like to thank in advance the efforts of Frans, Krish and their colleagues to maintain the symposium in their nice country.

If this can help for the organization, 4-5 people of our group in Montpellier are expected to attend ISIAME on September. We have not yet booked flights and accomodation and we are now waiting for the decision of the organising committee to maintain the symposium.

With our best regards,

Pierre-Emmanuel Lippens
Jean-Claude Jumas
Josette Olivier-Fourcade