mix - Re: [Mix] ISIAME

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

Re: [Mix] ISIAME

  • From: "Andrzej Friedman" <andrzej.friedman AT wum.edu.pl>
  • Subject: Re: [Mix] ISIAME
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 07:36:18 +0200

Dear John, dear All,
we agree with all the suggestions of John. We confirm our participation in
the symposium and would like to have 2 oral presentations. We did submit the
abstracts one for Biology & Biomedicine (THE IMPACT OF MÖSSBAUER SPECTROSCOPY
ON THE UNDERSTANDING OF MECHANISMS OF NEURODEGENERATION IN PARKINSON’S
DISEASE) and the other one for Mineralogy (COULD MÖSSBAUER SPECTROSCOPY BE AN
ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF THE PRELIMINARY CLASSIFICATION OF THE ORDINARY
CHONDRITES?). The first one will be presented by Andrzej Friedman and the
second one by Jolanta Galazka-Friedman. We will pay both the registration
fees.
We hope everything will be arranged successfully and we wish the organizers
good luck.
See you in Cape Town,
Andrzej and Jolanta

Jolanta Galazka-Friedman