mix - [Mix] MossWinn discussion forum

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] MossWinn discussion forum

  • From: Z. Klencsár <z.klencsar AT mosswinn.hu>
  • To: <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] MossWinn discussion forum
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 21:35:24 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

Herewith I’d like to announce the set up and start of an internet discussion forum dealing with topics related to the MossWinn program and beyond. The forum is accessible via the web address

http://www.esr.hu/mosswinn/phpBB3/index.php

Certain discussions of the forum are public in the sense that the corresponding posts are visible to all visitors even without registration. Other discussions are visible only to registered members of the forum. To participate in the discussions by posting questions/answers or comments to the various topics one needs to register and become a member of the forum. Registration is straightforward:

1, visit the above site,
2, press on “Register”,
3, agree to the terms of usage,
4, give a username and password, as well as a valid E-mail address of yours,
5, submit the form and wait a few seconds for the confirmation E-mail to arrive at the given E-mail address,
6, in the received E-mail press on the link to confirm your registration,
7, login with your username and password.

If you don’t receive the activation E-mail in a few minutes, please, send me a note about it (without your registration details), and I will activate your registration in the system manually.

The username you set will appear beside your posts in the forum, so it is not unreasonable to give your real name as username. For example, my username as administrator is “Z. Klencsar” as you can check beside some of the posts already there.

I have also set up a public forum topic entitled “Conferences” that could serve for announcements and discussions concerning Mössbauer spectroscopy related conferences in general.

I hope the forum will be able to promote discussions about MossWinn and beyond,

With best regards,

Zoltan Klencsar
z.klencsar AT mosswinn.hu

  • [Mix] MossWinn discussion forum, Z . Klencsár, 06/02/2016