mix - [Mix] Apologies and Clarification

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Apologies and Clarification

  • From: John G Stevens <stevensjohng AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [Mix] Apologies and Clarification
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 07:31:37 +0200

Colleagues,

Apologies: 45 minutes preceding my email below, as I began to write this
email, my computer decided to send you an email that was in error.

Clarification: A the end of the paragraph under “Forum” the wording should be
“...involved with organizing ISIAME 2018.” NOT “involved with organizing
ISIAME 2016.”

John