mix - [Mix] Greetings

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Greetings

  • From: Massimo Carbucicchio <massimo.carbucicchio AT unipr.it>
  • To: Frans Waanders <Frans.Waanders AT nwu.ac.za>, Deena.Naidoo AT wits.ac.za, Gerrard.Peter AT wits.ac.za, Guido.Langouche AT kuleuven.be, Hilary.Masenda AT wits.ac.za, Lodya.Lodya AT sasol.com, Stanislaw.Dubiel AT fis.agh.edu.pl, aderbal47 AT gmail.com, amulaba AT uj.ac.za, berryfjz AT bham.ac.uk, gdzhbj AT mail.iggcas.ac.cn, haflidi AT hi.is, haraldur.p.gunnlaugsson AT cern.ch, jakub.navarik AT upol.cz, jean-marc.greneche AT univ-lemans.fr, jgfrie AT if.pw.edu.pl, jumas AT univ-montp2.fr, kbr AT tlabs.ac.za, kohout AT mbox.troja.mff.cuni.cz, ksenofon AT uni-mainz.de, kubuki AT tmu.ac.jp, kuzmann AT caesar.elte.hu, libor.machala AT upol.cz, lippens AT univ-montp2.fr, lttt AT physics.by, magnet AT uestc.edu.cn, mix AT lists.kfki.hu, nagy.denes AT wigner.mta.hu, raquel AT ap22ude.co.za, reissner AT ifp.tuwien.ac.at, robi AT ifd.uni.wroc.pl, stevensjohng AT gmail.com, sunhui AT dicp.ac.cn, taozhang AT dicp.ac.cn, vpopov AT imp.uran.ru, wangjh AT dicp.ac.cn
  • Subject: [Mix] Greetings
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 20:10:06 +0200

Dear Frans and Krish

Back home I would like to thank both of you for allowing, despite the great difficulties, the realization of ISIAME'16 Conference. This will allow the continuation of this series of conferences, which will see the next organized in 2020 in the Czech Republic by Libor Machala.

The party organized at iThemba labs by Krish was very interesting, pleasant and helpful. I really enjoyed the conference, for the interesting scientific contributions, discussions, proposals and decisions, as well as the excursion to Cape Point.

It was all perfect. Thank you again.

Frans, as agreed, you should send me the notes that you took during the meeting of the SEC and during Session Forum, in order to allow the preparation and circulating the corresponding minutes.

Kind regards

Massimo

--
Prof. Dr. Massimo Carbucicchio