mix - RE: [Mix] Greetings

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

RE: [Mix] Greetings

  • From: Machala Libor <libor.machala AT upol.cz>
  • To: "frans.waanders AT nwu.ac.za" <frans.waanders AT nwu.ac.za>, "mix AT lists.kfki.hu" <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: RE: [Mix] Greetings
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 06:05:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: cs-CZ, en-US

Dear Frans and Krish,

I would like to thank you for nice realization of the ISIAME2016 symposium. I
very enjoyed scientific as well as conceptual discussions. The trips in Cape
Town and close surroundings were also very interesting.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Libor

________________________________

Doc. RNDr. Libor Machala, Ph.D.

Head of Department of experimental physics

Faculty of Science, RCPTM

Palacký University in Olomouc

17.listopadu 1192/12, 771 46 Olomouc

Czech Republic