mix - Re: [Mix] ISIAME-Sorry for my absence

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

Re: [Mix] ISIAME-Sorry for my absence

  • From: "taozhang" <taozhang AT dicp.ac.cn>
  • Subject: Re: [Mix] ISIAME-Sorry for my absence
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 01:09:41 +0800

Dear Frans and all friends,

I am so sorry to report to all of you that I had to cancel my trip to ISIAME
at last minute. Originally, I have booked the same flight of Junhu and will
arrive in Capetown today. However, I obtained an announcement from the
headquarters of Chinese Academy of Sciences on Friday. As the director of
DICP, I was asked to attend an important meeting in Beijing next
Wednesday......
Thanks to Frans and your team for your hard work on the preparation of ISIAME
2016. I do hope all friends will have a successful ISIAME and enjoy a good
time in capetown!

Sorry again and best wishes to you all!

Tao

Tao Zhang
Professor
Director of Mossbauer Effect Data Center
Director of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics
Chinese Academy of Sciences
457 Zhongshan Road Dalian 116023, China
Tel:+86-411-84379015
Fax:+86-411-84691570
http://www.taozhang.dicp.ac.cn
http://www.dicp.cas.cn
taozhang AT dicp.ac.cn

======= 2016-08-21 22:36:44 您在来信中写道:=======

> M I X - B U L L E T I N
> News and views within the Mossbauer Community
> Authors bear full responsibility for their contributions

>Dear all
>ISIAME 2016 is coming closer and questions about the posters start to come
>in. There is no specific rule about the size but the smallest size should
>be on A1, but A0 with the vertical length being the longest will also be
>possible
>I trust this info helps for you to decide on the size suitable to you
>Smaller adjustments have been made to the program with an additional Invited
>speaker added but the outline as was previously sent, is basically the same.
>On Thursday 8 Sept we will have a Forum under leadership of Massimo and we
>will appreciate it that everybody takes part in this crucial discussion on
>the ISIAME outlook. We will finish at coffee/tea time on the Thursday and
>will have a farewell after the forum discussion
>Seeing forward to the participation of all and thanks in advance for all the
>support
>If there are any other questions - please do not hesitate to contact me
>Frans
>

>Prof Frans Waanders Pr Ing. Pr Sci. Nat.
>Professor en Direkteur
>Skool vir Chemiese en Mineraalingenieurswese
>NWU
>Tel: (018) 299 1994
>Faks: (018) 299 1535
>www.nwu.ac.za
>
>Vrywaring:
>http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html
>

>Prof Frans Waanders Pr Eng. Pr Sci. Nat
>Professor and Director
>School of Chemical and Minerals Engineering
>NWU
>Tel: (018) 299 1994
>Fax: (018) 299 1535
>www.nwu.ac.za
>
>Disclaimer: http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html
>

>Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer:
>http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html

>MIX is a free and voluntary service of the
>Wigner Research Centre for Physics,
>Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, Hungary
>
>MIX is part of the emerging Mossbauer Effect Knowledge Center,
>a project of the
>Mossbauer Effect Data Center, Dalian, China (http://www.medc.dicp.ac.cn/)
>supported by the
>International Board on the Applications of the Mossbauer Effect
>(http://ibame.org/)
>
>Editor: D.L. Nagy
>(nagy.denes AT wigner.mta.hu)
>List administrator: Cs. Bogdan
>(bogdan.csilla AT wigner.mta.hu)

  • Re: [Mix] ISIAME-Sorry for my absence, taozhang, 09/04/2016