mix - Re: [Mix] Sue Forder

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

Re: [Mix] Sue Forder

  • From: "wangjh" <wangjh AT dicp.ac.cn>
  • To: "f.j.berry.1 AT bham.ac.uk" <f.j.berry.1 AT bham.ac.uk>, "mix AT lists.kfki.hu" <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>, "Tetsuaki Nishida" <nishida AT fuk.kindai.ac.jp>
  • Cc: "kubuki AT tmu.ac.jp" <kubuki AT tmu.ac.jp>
  • Subject: Re: [Mix] Sue Forder
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 13:39:43 +0800

Dear Frank, dear Tetsuaki,

Prof. Tao Zhang and I were profoundly saddened to hear from you the sad news
of the passing of Dr. Sue Forder , on behalf of Mössbauer Effect Data Center
as well as China Mossbauer Community, Please accept our sincerest condolences.

We had the privilege of knowing Dr. Sue Forder from ISIAME 2012 and always
regarded her as a personal friend, we now still remember clearly her
participating of ISIAME 2012 held in Dalian, China as an invited talk. Her
untimely passing is a large loss to our international Mössbauer community.
She will be greatly missed by us.

From Mossbauer Effect Data Center, we will plan to publish a special Dr. Sue
Forder's memorial issue of Mossbauer Effect Data and Reference Journal soon.

Please convey our sympathy to her family.

Yours sincerely,

Tao, & Junhu

2016-07-21

Prof. & Dr. Junhu Wang
Secretary General
Mossbauer Effect Data Center, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics
Chinese Academy of Sciences
457 Zhongshan Road, Dalian 116023, China
Phone: +86-411-84379159
Fax: +86-411-84685940
Email:
wangjh AT dicp.ac.cn