mix - Re: [Mix] Sue Forder

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

Re: [Mix] Sue Forder

  • From: drkuzmann <kuzmann AT caesar.elte.hu>
  • To: f.j.berry.1 AT bham.ac.uk
  • Cc: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: Re: [Mix] Sue Forder
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 10:56:11 +0200

Dear Frank,

I have been deeply saddened by the loss of Professor Sue Forder. I have
known her and admired the smart way of disseminating her knowledge among
students and colleagues at the different meetings. On behalf of the
Hungarian Mössbauer spectroscopists I would like to express our condolences
to the UK Mössbauer community. Please pass our condolences to the grieving
family, too. Her activity shell never be forgotten.

With best regards,
Erno

Prof. Dr. Ernő Kuzmann
Institute of Chemistry, Eötvös Loránd University
H-1117 Budapest, Pázmány P. s. 1/A., Hungary
phone:3613722500/1152 fax:3613722592
e-mail:
kuzmann AT caesar.elte.hu