fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Szirmai Gergely eloadasa az ELTE-n jovo hetfon

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Szirmai Gergely eloadasa az ELTE-n jovo hetfon

  • From: Andras Palyi <andraspalyi AT caesar.elte.hu>
  • To: FIZINFO AT lists.kfki.hu, nanofizika-szeminarium AT googlegroups.com
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Szirmai Gergely eloadasa az ELTE-n jovo hetfon
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 16:35:39 +0100

Az ELTE Nanofizika Szeminarium jovo hetfoi eloadasa:

Szirmai Gergely (Wigner):
"Repulsive self-trapping in a bosonic Josephson Junction with a potential dip
in the middle"

Idopont: 2014. november 3., hetfo, 10:15
Helyszin: ELTE Eszaki Tomb, 5.128-as terem (1117 Budapest, Pazmany Peter
setany 1/A)

Kivonat:
"We consider the standard double well setup extended with a laser beam
in the center to create a "triple well" potential. The beam in the
center is much more narrow than the barrier, and it creates a tunable
depth well which can support a localized state in the middle. We show
that the presence of the localized state in the central well changes
the sign of tunneling between the left and right wells and therefore
controls the fixed point dynamics of the bosonic Josephson junction.
The presentation is planned to be a tutorial, and we will try to
understand the analogy between Josephson junctions of SIS layers and
the bosonic BEC double well systems."

Tovabbi program: http://wigner.elte.hu/science/?q=seminar

Minden erdeklodot szivesen latunk.

Udvozlettel,