mix - RE: [Mix] Fwd: Yu. Kagan

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

RE: [Mix] Fwd: Yu. Kagan

  • From: Israel Felner <israel.felner AT mail.huji.ac.il>
  • To: Gütlich, Prof. Dr. Philipp <guetlich AT uni-mainz.de>, Игорь Любутин <lyubutinig AT mail.ru>, mix AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: RE: [Mix] Fwd: Yu. Kagan
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 09:22:58 +0300

Dear All,

It’s been very sad to notice that Yuri Kagan’s passed away.

I should kindly ask you to convey my deep-felt condolences on to Yuri’s
family, colleagues and friends.

*Prof. Israel Felner*

Racah Institute of Physics,The Hebrew University,

Jerusalem, Israel 91904

Phone at office : 972 (0)2-6585752

Fax : 972 (0)2-6586347

http://www.phys.huji.ac.il/~israela/

e-mail: israel.felner AT mail.huji.ac.il

Phone at home 972(0)2 6424620