fizinfo - [Fizinfo] ICTF-JVC2020 conference /14-18 June 2020, Budapest, Hungary/ - conference papers in the Special Issue of "Vacuum"

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] ICTF-JVC2020 conference /14-18 June 2020, Budapest, Hungary/ - conference papers in the Special Issue of "Vacuum"

  • From: Attila Csík <csik.attila AT atomki.mta.hu>
  • To: "csik.attila AT atomki.mta.hu" <csik.attila AT atomki.mta.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] ICTF-JVC2020 conference /14-18 June 2020, Budapest, Hungary/ - conference papers in the Special Issue of "Vacuum"
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 17:27:28 +0100
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zimbra.atomki.hu 0879A40FAF35

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to turn your attention to the ICTF-JVC2020 Conference,
which will be held from 14th to 18th June, 2020 in the ELTE University
Congress Center, Budapest, Hungary.

It is our pleasure to announce that papers are to be published by

Elsevier in a Special Issue of Vacuum, impact factor 2.5

(https://www.journals.elsevier.com/vacuum).

Special Issue will be produced based on the papers submitted by

conference attendees and will be produced by the standard journal

procedure. The details of the submission procedure will be announced

during the conference and showed at the website.

Please note that the opportunity for your abstract submission for oral
or poster presentation terminates in 9 days.

After this date abstracts can be accepted only for poster presentation.

Your abstracts can be uploaded till 1st of March at the web page:
https://e-conf.com/ictf-jvc2020/registration/
Best regards,

Prof. József Gyulai, Chair of the Conference
Dr. Béla Pécz, Co-Chair of the Conference
Dr. Attila Csík, Chair of the LOC

2020. 02. 14. 11:06 keltezéssel, Attila Csík írta:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> We would like to thank all the researchers who have already submitted
> their abstracts to the ICTF-JVC2020 Conference, which will be held from
> 14th to 18th June, 2020 in the ELTE University Congress Center,
> Budapest, Hungary.
>
> Upon requests of many colleagues we inform you that the abstract
> submission for both oral and poster contributions is still open until
> 1st of March, 2020. So, don't miss your chance to join the program!
>
> More information about the Conference is available on
> https://www.ictf-jvc.com/
>
> Best regards,
>
> Prof. József Gyulai, Chair of the Conference
> Dr. Béla Pécz, Co-Chair of the Conference
> Dr. Attila Csík, Chair of the LOC
>

> 2020. 02. 03. 9:28 keltezéssel, Attila Csík írta:
>> Dear Colleague,
>>
>> The purpose of this letter is to remind you that the abstract
>> submission deadline (15th of February) is approaching for ICTF-JVC2020
>> conference to be held at 14-18 June 2020, Budapest, Hungary/.
>> We cordially invite you and your colleagues to register, submit your
>> abstract and participate in this conference.
>>
>> Information about the Conference can be found at:
>> https://www.ictf-jvc.com/
>>
>> The direct link to the registration server:
>> https://e-conf.com/ictf-jvc2020/registration/
>>
>> We would be very grateful if you could draw attention of your younger
>> colleagues to the Elsevier Student Award:
>>
>> https://www.ictf-jvc.com/index.php/conference/student-award
>>
>> We are looking forward to seeing you at the ICTF-JVC2020 conference!
>>

>> On behalf of the organizers,
>>
>> Prof. József Gyulai, Chair of the Conference
>> Dr. Béla Pécz, Co-Chair of the Conference
>> Dr. Attila Csík, Chair of the LOC

  • [Fizinfo] ICTF-JVC2020 conference /14-18 June 2020, Budapest, Hungary/ - conference papers in the Special Issue of "Vacuum", Attila Csík, 02/21/2020