fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] Seminar talk by Gábor Veres (ELTE): 2018.06.04, 11:00
- From: Dezso HORVATH <horvath.dezso AT wigner.mta.hu>
- To: fizinfo <Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>, Magyar CMS-csoport <cms AT lists.kfki.hu>, Wigner FK RMI NFO <rffo AT lists.kfki.hu>
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Seminar talk by Gábor Veres (ELTE): 2018.06.04, 11:00
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 10:10:18 +0200 (CEST)
- Authentication-results: smtp1.kfki.hu (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (1024-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=wigner.mta.hu
The next Budapest-Debrecen-CERN talk of the Hungarian CMS group will be given on Monday, 4th June at 11:00 in the Media room of the Department of Atomic Physics of Eötvös University, Budapest (Room 3.139) in videoconferencing connection with the Media room of Wigner RCP, Budapest (KFKI, Building 2) by
Gábor Veres (Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest):
"Minbias, underlying event and double parton scattering measurements at CMS"
As usual, the talk will be posted at the Indico category of our meetings [https://indico.cern.ch/category/8677/] and broadcasted via Vidyo in the virtual videoconferencing room "Budapest-Debrecen_meetings" (ext. 10593817), directly available from the Indico page. Everybody is welcome to join. Usually there are live H.323 connections among the videoconferencing rooms of the Institute of Nuclear Research (Atomki) in Debrecen, of the Department of Atomic Physics of ELTE and of Wigner RCP, Budapest.
If nobody needs English for the presentation the talk will be given in Hungarian on the basis of English slides.
See you at one of the (real or virtual) locations!
With best regards:
- [Fizinfo] Seminar talk by Gábor Veres (ELTE): 2018.06.04, 11:00, Dezso HORVATH, 05/29/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.