fizinfo - [Fizinfo] [Seminar] -- Szirmai Gergely

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] [Seminar] -- Szirmai Gergely

  • From: Szeminarium koordinator <szfi-seminar AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: seminar AT szfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] [Seminar] -- Szirmai Gergely
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 07:15:02 +0100

SZIRMAI GERGELY (MTA Wigner FK SZFI):
"Repulsive self-trapping in a bosonic Josephson Junction with a potential dip
in the middle"

Idõpont: 2014. november 04. (kedd) 10:00
Hely: MTA Wigner FK SZFI, I. épület 1. emeleti Tanácsterem

Részletes információ (tartalmi kivonat):
in the center to create a "triple well" potential. The beam in the center is
much more narrow than the barrier, and it creates a tunable depth well which
can support a localized state in the middle. We show that the presence of the
localized state in the central well changes the sign of tunneling between the
left and right wells and therefore controls the fixed point dynamics of the
bosonic Josephson junction.</p>
understand the analogy between Josephson junctions of SIS layers and the
bosonic BEC double well systems.</p>

Minden érdeklõdõt szívesen látunk!

  • [Fizinfo] [Seminar] -- Szirmai Gergely, Szeminarium koordinator, 10/31/2014