fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Klinikai biofotonikai interdiszciplináris iskola

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Klinikai biofotonikai interdiszciplináris iskola

  • From: Földes István <foldes.istvan AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: <fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Klinikai biofotonikai interdiszciplináris iskola
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:45:32 +0100

A Laserlab Europe szervezéseben megszervezendő iskolára hívnám fel az esetleges érdeklődők figyelmét.
Földes István

Betreff: Reminder: P4L Interdisciplinary School on Clinical Biophotonics
Datum: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 14:53:18 +0100
Von: Dr. Andreas Wolff
<andreas.wolff AT biophotonik.org>
An: stozno
<stozno AT mbi-berlin.de>

Dear colleagues,

we are pleased to announce that we can offer some support for the participation of our Spring School: Depending on the final number of participants we will be able to waive half of the registration fee up to the whole fee!

The P4L Interdisciplinary School on Clinical Biophotonics takes place from 18th to 21st March 2014 in Jena, Germany.

The P4L Interdisciplinary School on Clinical Biophotonics offers a new approach towards interdisciplinary learning in Biophotonics. To foster education and communication across disciplines one half of the lectures and presumably the attending students at the school will have a medical and the other half a technological background in Biophotonics. Most of the lectures are working together in research projects and form speaker tandems at the school to shed light on their topics from both angles.

Therefore the P4L Interdisciplinary School on Clinical Biophotonics is an outstanding academic event and a unique chance for interested students to gain an interdisciplinary insight in the research and potential applications of Biophotonics tools and methods.

We hope that you call your students attention on the upcoming P4L Interdisciplinary School on Clinical Biophotonics and invite them to attend the school. Accordingly, please find attached a flyer with the most important information. Please feel free to forward the brochure.

To apply for the school, students should send their details until March 7 (extended deadline) to Andreas Wolff. Email: Andreas.Wolff AT ipht-jena.de

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Juergen

Prof. Dr. Juergen Popp

Leibniz Institute of Photonic Technology e.V. Jena Albert-Einstein-Str. 9
07745 Jena
Germany

phone: +49 3641 206300
fax: +49 3641 206399
http://www.ipht-jena.de/
Institute of Physical Chemistry &
Abbe Center of Photonics (ACP)
Friedrich Schiller University Jena
Helmholtzweg 4
07743 Jena
Germany

phone: +49 3641 948320
fax: +49 3641 948302
http://www.ipc.uni-jena.de/
http://www.acp.uni-jena.de/

  • [Fizinfo] Klinikai biofotonikai interdiszciplináris iskola, Földes István, 02/12/2014