fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Galileo Tanárok

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Galileo Tanárok

  • From: szatmary <k.szatmary AT physx.u-szeged.hu>
  • To: Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Galileo Tanárok
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 15:00:38 +0200

Tisztelt Kollégák!

Közzéteszem az alábbi levelet, hátha lesz jelentkező a Galileo Tanárok
rendezvényére.

Üdvözlettel,
Szatmáry Károly

Dear Karoly,

I am writing to you again to call your attention to the Gruntvig Training Events we are promoting.

http://www.site.galileoteachers.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=183:nuclio-a-gttp-comenius-and-gruntvig-training-courses&catid=40:gttp-sessions&Itemid=18

We have no teacher from your country enrolled yet. It would be really nice to have a few. Perhaps you can convince some to come J … I promise it will be an unforgettable experience. The only problem is that the deadline is very short.

Many tks for your help.
All the best

Rosa Doran
www.nuclio.pt
www.globalhou.net
www.galileoteachers.org

  • [Fizinfo] Galileo Tanárok, szatmary, 09/13/2011