fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
- From: StatFizSzeminar <statfiz AT glu.elte.hu>
- To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Stat Fiz Szeminarium
- Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 10:02:00 +0200
- List-archive: <http://mailman.kfki.hu/pipermail/fizinfo>
- List-id: ELFT HÍRADÓ <fizinfo.lists.kfki.hu>
# # # # # #
ELTE Institute of Physics
SEMINARS IN STATISTICAL PHYSICS
Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 11 am.
Instituto de Ciencias Físicas, UNAM, Cuernavaca, México
"Correspondence between binary and ternary horseshoes"
It is explained in which way the ternary symmetric horseshoe
can be interpreted as a left-right symmetry extended version of
the binary horseshoe. The geometric construction is given
together with the corresponding map between the binary and the
ternary symbolic dynamics. We start from the complete
horseshoes and see how the construction is continued naturally
to incomplete horseshoes and thereby to the development
scenario. Finally it is outlined how also the asymmetric
ternary horseshoe can be obtained by composing two binary
horseshoes of different development stages.
1117 Budapest, Pázmány P. sétány 1/A (Northern Block)
To avoid such notes in the future, please
mailto:statfiz AT glu.elte.hu
# # # # # #
- [Fizinfo] Stat Fiz Szeminarium, StatFizSzeminar, 07/05/2011
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- [Fizinfo] Stat Fiz Szeminarium, StatFizSzeminar, 07/22/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.