fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
- From: Zsolt Kovacs <kovacszs AT metal.elte.hu>
- To: Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Anyagfizikai Tanszek szeminariuma
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:52:52 +0200 (CEST)
- List-archive: <http://sunserv.kfki.hu/pipermail/fizinfo>
- List-id: "ELFT HÍRADÓ" <fizinfo.lists.kfki.hu>
az ELTE TTK Anyagfizikai Tanszek
Prof. Pavel Lukac -Prof. Zuzanka Trojanova
(Charles University, Czech Republic)
Elastic and plastic behaviour of UFG magnesium
Helye: ELTE Fizikai Intezet, Anyagfizikai Tanszek
1117 Budapest, Pazmany Peter setany 1/A, 4.emelet 4.52. terem
Ideje: 2006. oktober 24. kedd, 8.30.
Az eloadas rovid kivonata:
UFG Mg samples were prepared by milling procedure in an inert atmosphere and subsequent compacted and hot extruded. The linear grain size of specimens used was estimated by X-ray line profile analysis to be about 100-150 nm. Internal friction spectrum was measured in the temperature interval RT-480Â°C. Two developed peaks in the internal friction spectrum were obtained at temperatures 103 Â°C and 358Â°C (1Hz). The influence of prestraining and subsequent annealing was observed on the low temperature peak. The activation energy of the both peaks was estimated to be 1.16 eV and 1.77 eV respectively. The activation volume has been estimated for low temperature peak. The low temperature peak has dislocation origin, while the high temperature peak is conditioned by the grain boundary sliding.
Compression testing was performed at temperatures from room temperature up to 300Â°C. Rapid decrease of the yield stress as well as the maximum stress with temperature was observed. This decrease and the flat character of the stress strain curves at elevated temperatures indicate possible contribution of (a) diffusion process/es and grain boundary sliding. Stress relaxation tests were conducted in order to analyse thermally activated processes occurring during plastic deformation.
Minden erdeklodot szivesen latunk.
A 2006/2007. tanev I. felevi programja megtalalhato a kovetkezo cimen:
- [Fizinfo] Anyagfizikai Tanszek szeminariuma, Zsolt Kovacs, 10/06/2006
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- [Fizinfo] Anyagfizikai Tanszek szeminariuma, Zsolt Kovacs, 10/13/2006
- [Fizinfo] Anyagfizikai Tanszek szeminariuma, Zsolt Kovacs, 10/23/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.