fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
- From: Zsolt Kovacs <kovacszs AT metal.elte.hu>
- To: Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Anyagfizikai Tanszek szeminariuma
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:08:04 +0200 (CEST)
- List-archive: <http://sunserv.kfki.hu/pipermail/fizinfo>
- List-id: "ELFT HÍRADÓ" <fizinfo.lists.kfki.hu>
az ELTE TTK Anyagfizikai Tanszek
Prof. Zuzanka Trojanova
(Charles University, Czech Republic)
Magnesium based metal matrix composites
Helye: ELTE Fizikai Intezet, Anyagfizikai Tanszek
1117 Budapest, Pazmany Peter setany 1/A, 4.emelet 4.52. terem
Ideje: 2006. oktober 17. kedd, 8.30.
Az eloadas rovid kivonata:
Mg-based composites were manufactured by various processing techniques. The reinforcement was in the form of short fibres or particles. The microstructure developed influences properties of composites. Physical and mechanical properties of Mg based composites were investigated in the temperature range from 293 to 673 K. Internal friction as well as acoustic emission were measured. Strength and deformation behaviour were studied. The volume fraction, shape and composition of the reinforcement significantly influence the properties of a composite. The interface between the matrix and the reinforcement has a great deal of importance in determining the properties of the composite. Usually, at least one component (typically the matrix) is exposed to higher homologous temperatures during such applications. An understanding of elevated temperature deformation is therefore a crucial to the design and development of metal matrix composites.
Minden erdeklodot szivesen latunk.
A 2006/2007. tanev I. felevi programja megtalalhato a kovetkezo cimen:
- [Fizinfo] Anyagfizikai Tanszek szeminariuma, Zsolt Kovacs, 10/06/2006
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- [Fizinfo] Anyagfizikai Tanszek szeminariuma, Zsolt Kovacs, 10/13/2006
- [Fizinfo] Anyagfizikai Tanszek szeminariuma, Zsolt Kovacs, 10/23/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.