tanforum - [Tf] Fwd: How have rivers effected your environmental and cultural development?

tanforum AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Tanárok vitafóruma

[Tf] Fwd: How have rivers effected your environmental and cultural development?

  • From: berta papp <berta_papp AT yahoo.com>
  • To: tanforum <tanforum AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Tf] Fwd: How have rivers effected your environmental and cultural development?
  • Date: Fri Apr 25 12:38:00 2003

"RENAY A. MERCER"
<RMERCER AT wilmingtonfriends.org>
wrote:To:
worldteachers AT yahoogroups.com
CC:
ardil AT comu.edu.tr,

euprojects AT yahoogroups.com
From: "RENAY A. MERCER"
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:59:44 -0400

Hello:
I am looking for an international school that would be interested in
doing a partner project with my 8th graders (13-14 years old).

Each year we study the Brandywine and Christina Rivers, and how they
have effected this areas cultural and environmental development. It
would be great to do these projects in partnership with another
school so that students could see how rivers effect change globally.

We will be beginning again in September, but we are planning now.
Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Renay A. Mercer

--
Renay A. Mercer '89
Middle School Computer Teacher

302-576-2944 (W)
302-576-2939 (Fax)
rmercer AT friends.wilmington.de.us
(W)
http://wilmingtonfriends.com/

302-478-6727 (H)
302-354-3901 (Cell)
RenayAM AT aol.com
(H)
http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/rmercer/default.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

International Computational Intelligence Society
http://icis.comu.edu.tr :: email:
icis AT comu.edu.tr