mix - RE: [Mix] Technical advice

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

RE: [Mix] Technical advice

  • From: Israel Felner <israel.felner AT mail.huji.ac.il>
  • To: 'Nagy, Dénes Lajos' <nagy.denes AT wigner.hu>, "'MIX'" <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: RE: [Mix] Technical advice
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 21:15:08 +0300

Dear colleagues,

It is my sad duty to inform you that our IBAME honorary member Prof. Israel
Nowik passed away today 10.October 2022 at the age of 84.

Prof. (emeritus) Israel Felner
Racah Institute of Physics,The Hebrew University,
Jerusalem, Israel  91904

Phone at office : 972 (0)2-6585752
Fax at office : 972 (0)2-6586347
e-mail: israel.felner AT mail.huji.ac.il

Phone at home +972(0)26424620