mix - [Mix] Deadline for abstracts - LACAME-22

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Deadline for abstracts - LACAME-22

  • From: Núcleo de Novos Materiais - UFES <pronex.nnmes AT gmail.com>
  • To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Mix] Deadline for abstracts - LACAME-22
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 11:51:02 -0300

Dear Colleagues,

we hope that this email finds you fine! Also, we apologize if you receive
this message more than once!

The deadline for the submission of abstracts to LACAME-22 is approaching
(August 31st).

To help us organize conference activities, we would like to ask you a
favor: please prepare and send your abstracts as soon as possible if you
intend to attend the conference.

Once more, the MS-Word file (template attached) should be sent to
pronex.nnmes AT gmail.com.

We hope to receive your abstract and to meet you in Vitória-Brazil soon.

With regards,

Edson Passamani

On behalf of Organizing Committee

  • [Mix] Deadline for abstracts - LACAME-22, Núcleo de Novos Materiais - UFES, 08/26/2022