mix - [Mix] Mössbauer conference in Russia

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Mössbauer conference in Russia

  • From: Игорь Любутин <lyubutinig AT mail.ru>
  • To: medc AT dicp.ac.cn, mix <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] Mössbauer conference in Russia
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 13:53:04 +0300

Dear colleagues and friends,
As you may be known, in this September the XVI International Conference
«Mössbauer Spectroscopy and its Applications» is organized in Russia,
Ekaterinburg, 4 – 9 September 2022.
For your convenience, in the attached file, I am sending the list of titles
of the reports presenting at this Conference.
As for my opinion, the reports look rather impressive.
With my warmest regards,
Igor Lyubutin.
===============================
Prof. Igor S. Lyubutin
Head of Department of nuclear methods and magnetic structures,
Shubnikov Institute of Crystallography,
FSRC “Crystallography and Photonics” of Russian Academy of Sciences,
119333, Moscow, Leninskiy av. 59, RUSSIA
Tel: +7-499-1356250
Fax: +7-499-1351011
E-mail: lyubutinig AT mail.ru

--
Игорь Любутин
Отправлено из Почты Mail.ru

  • [Mix] Mössbauer conference in Russia, Игорь Любутин, 08/22/2022