mix AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: Discussion journal of the Mossbauer Community
- From: "Stanislaw Dubiel" <Stanislaw.Dubiel AT fis.agh.edu.pl>
- To: <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
- Subject: [Mix] from Stanislaw
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 11:47:18 +0200
- Authentication-results: smtp2.kfki.hu (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (1024-bit key) header.d=fis.agh.edu.pl
Dear Colleagues, Dear Mossbauer Spectroscopists,
The reason for this request is as follows:
Two years ago, after retirement, I had to give over my Mossbauer Laboratory
to my former co-worker and I do not have since then any access
to the equipment. However, I would like to continue my research as long as my
health allows it. At the time being I am using the oldest spectrometer that
I purchased 30 years ago with the money donated to me by the
Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation. However, performing measurements only at
room temperature does not allow to carry out more challenging experiments. In
particular, for my projects I would need to have a chance recording spectra
vs. temperature (at least down to 80 K).
Now, I am addressing you with a question if somebody could donate me a
cryostat in a working condition including a suitable vacuum pump. I do not
need to add how grateful I would be for such generous donation.
With my best wishes,
- [Mix] from Stanislaw, Stanislaw Dubiel, 06/21/2021
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.