mix - Re: [Mix] [EXTERNAL] Re: Cancellation of LACAME 2020

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

Re: [Mix] [EXTERNAL] Re: Cancellation of LACAME 2020

  • From: "Hermann, Raphael P." <hermannrp AT ornl.gov>
  • To: "Alp, Esen E." <eea AT anl.gov>, "edson AT cce.ufes.br" <edson AT cce.ufes.br>
  • Cc: "mix AT lists.kfki.hu" <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>, "passamaniec AT yahoo.com.br" <passamaniec AT yahoo.com.br>
  • Subject: Re: [Mix] [EXTERNAL] Re: Cancellation of LACAME 2020
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 14:50:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ornl.gov; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ornl.gov; dkim=pass header.d=ornl.gov; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=WqjV4LboHjcEq+/QG0nm7bimjLhC6y1cNXv4Ssxcw4s=; b=PSVpjNIX7xzzH9cATgZ+hBLaSMRyQEepZDbjWfFCgiNNhUYyaJZ8ZbhEjh3Ow9rxlS0zcIFocr8Y4I7vUxZv9MOZbglDkBgPLZvpJqeTEkaOAsy0xl5Rx0RaP2xlDjQhk1UlVRJoPNIegr3p7SAl7GVlNr4f/VTH7+cRTBnDVa8kd7U9fSD6eR8Da6P3tdcGE6bjGKm3t60LR1CSXMLAoSc1Yf5AqRTGUVK8YzrXae73Ht20WfROhr3TLsi/VEhOZeTAVQMW8x/cRkUOH3jieRLteIJadwXjQvxWkoMdvy+XfPlgPt5E52okYbZSUp+z/eNznC4R+xAb/PIe401hLg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=hFjLUf8uS/XzqCzuo2O1N8IGR5V65udX+F8T6fNgY9CNTAvBONke0kphgAaY7ssb5aPUOe1fhFoqlfaszbQhSzeOe0y+Hgfs61F4QsCDVgeuD273my4oCc8Wpt/95g1LyUaJ9tgNsqrRk2pnvhBAjyGCnANeT7ULIJdt3HOT87bzOSfbGFjY+WwE6bkwRZCITexbJ1qNY6a+/m8cMPYOZOVKfeQeWFTc/Mxp85BH9yA6lVef6f4iyfk2BuLfGyYhAVUFSb2Jc66LBWBeKfYhqy5gl/cDAnwklayHp6btLPXGxNHSE7RvSigaSEbREHXpIOvDrU3qW3fvjH8k9S9pIg==
  • Ironport-sdr: /rhUCYJbBFTcSn3O/kUf7LWPOQDDfiwtDJ/qtLmHQISePJAb46BdOQDGlhDiME1r+gWQQ8beCf CgbmUT6nDCVw==

Dear Edson, all Mossbauer colleagues,

We'll be looking forward to emerging as a stronger community when this
situation wears out.

I also want to point out that the North American Mössbauer Symposium, which
was to be held in 15-16 May 2020 in Oak Ridge, Tennessee has not been
cancelled as of now. We have postponed to event to 16-17 October 2020.
Probably we will be able to assess the feasibility of the meeting only around
mid-August and will update at that time.

Best regards,
Keep yourself and loved ones safe,

Raphael Hermann
Oak Ridge National Laboratory

On 4/16/20, 5:28 PM, "mix-request AT lists.kfki.hu on behalf of Alp, Esen E."