mix AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: Discussion journal of the Mossbauer Community
- From: Alexander Chumakov <chumakov AT esrf.fr>
- To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
- Cc: Alexander Chumakov <chumakov AT esrf.fr>
- Subject: [Mix] Workshop on Nuclear Resonance Scattering
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 15:13:50 +0100
Registration is now open for the Workshop on Nuclear Resonance Scattering at
the Extremely Brilliant Source
(Grenoble, ESRF, 11-12 March 2019).
Please register and, if you wish to present a poster, provide your poster
title via the electronic registration
Deadline: 10 February 2019.
You can find all information on the workshop web page
We are looking forward to discussion on possible applications at ultra-high
spatial (100 nm) and energy (50 micro-eV) resolutions. We also hope to
benefit from your analysis of previous scientific breakthroughs in Nuclear
Resonance Scattering, and look at new routes for scientific development.
Your suggestions will form a basis for the development of the Nuclear
Resonance beamline. Please think about what you will need in a few years,
and we will try to make it real.
Looking forward to seeing you soon at the ESRF,
With best regards,
R. Rüffer, D. Bessas and A. Chumakov
- [Mix] Workshop on Nuclear Resonance Scattering, Alexander Chumakov, 01/25/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.