mix - [Mix] ICAME2019, Dalian, China, call for registration and abstract submission

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] ICAME2019, Dalian, China, call for registration and abstract submission

  • From: "wangjh AT dicp.ac.cn" <wangjh AT dicp.ac.cn>
  • To: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] ICAME2019, Dalian, China, call for registration and abstract submission
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 09:11:26 +0800

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the organizers of ICAME2019, I would like sincerely send all of
you the season's greetings: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019!

We the organizers are happy to let you know that we have already announced
the invited speakers of the IBAME Science Award 2019 and the IBAME Young
Scientist Award 2019, their participation will be confirmed soon. The detail,
please visit of the website: (http://icame2019.csp.escience.cn/dct/page/65581
). We the organizers will also soon announce the invited speakers and
tutorial speakers by very carefully considering the recommended candidates of
the IPC of ICAME 2019.

The ICAME 2019, Dalian, China is fast approaching. We are pleased to make
the announcement for the conference with details on registration fee,
abstract submission etc. Submission of abstract is now open and will end on
15th April 2019. Please visit the website
http://icame2019.csp.escience.cn/dct/page/70011 and create your login account
to submit abstract for the conference.

We look forward to seeing you at ICAME 2019, Dalian, China on next September.

Best wishes,

Junhu

Prof. & Dr. Junhu Wang
Secretary General, DNL2005 Group Leader
Mossbauer Effect Data Center, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics
Chinese Academy of Sciences
457 Zhongshan Road, Dalian 116023, China
Phone: +86-411-84379159
Fax: +86-411-84685940
Email: wangjh AT dicp.ac.cn
http://sourcedb.cas.cn/sourcedb_dicp_cas/yw/zjrck/100tpr/200908/t20090820_2428097.html
http://people.ucas.ac.cn/~0001687?language=en_
http://www.medc.dicp.ac.cn/
http://www.mossbauer.info/
http://english.cas.cn/cooperation/fellowships/201503/t20150313_145274.shtml

  • [Mix] ICAME2019, Dalian, China, call for registration and abstract submission, wangjh AT dicp.ac.cn, 12/25/2018