mix - [Mix] Fw: Obituary of Krzysztof Ruebenbauer (1947-2018)

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Fw: Obituary of Krzysztof Ruebenbauer (1947-2018)

  • From: "Georges Y.m. Denes" <gdenes AT algol.concordia.ca>
  • To: "mix AT lists.kfki.hu" <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] Fw: Obituary of Krzysztof Ruebenbauer (1947-2018)
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 10:37:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear Dénes,

I am resending my message of yesterday to be published in MIX. I am sending
it from my university address. How you will see the address is a mystery to
me. It could be
georges.denes AT concordia.ca
or
gdenes AT algol.concordia.ca
or
gdenes AT staff.concordia.ca.
I cannot guess it and I cannot control it.
I would appreciate it very much if you could authorize it no matter what the
sender's address that you will see at your end.
All the best.

Kindest regards,

Georges