mix AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: Discussion journal of the Mossbauer Community
- From: "Nagy, Denes Lajos" <nagy.denes AT wigner.mta.hu>
- To: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
- Subject: [Mix] How to use the MIX mailing list
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 16:10:41 +0200 (CEST)
- Authentication-results: smtp2.kfki.hu (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (1024-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=wigner.mta.hu
let me draw your attention to a few practical points when using the mailing list MIX. Keeping them in mind will make you more convenient to use this tool and will also facilitate to avoid unnecessary vexation of other list members.
1. Please send your post always to the list address mix AT lists.kfki.hu. If you send it from the address you have subscribed MIX from, it will be published automatically without any delay. Your post will appear under your name.
2. Should you not be a MIX subscriber or should you not be able to submit your post from the mail address you have subscribed MIX, please send it nevertheless to the list address mix AT lists.kfki.hu. In this case your submission will be considered by the MIX editors who, as a rule, will authorize and publish it within a couple of hours. Again, your post will appear under your name.
3. When replying a mail from MIX, please consider first whether you will send your reply to the sender of the post or really to the whole list and use accordingly the 'reply' or the 'reply to all' option of your mailer, respectively. Don't overload the list with comments which are meaningful for the original sender only. Remember that by sending a post to the list you will ring PCs, mobile phones or tablets of more than 250 colleagues worldwide who may not be happy to receive messages not really meant for them.
With best regards,
Denes L. Nagy
- [Mix] How to use the MIX mailing list, Nagy, Denes Lajos, 04/27/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.