mix - [Mix] ISIAME 2016

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] ISIAME 2016

  • From: Krish Bharuth-Ram <kbr AT saao.ac.za>
  • To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu, Frans Waanders <Frans.Waanders AT nwu.ac.za>
  • Subject: [Mix] ISIAME 2016
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 10:25:49 +0200

Dear Frans

Where are you?

The arrangments for the Welcome Reception on 4 September is more or less confirmed, but I need to know the number of participants to plan for.
Therefore, kindly send me the list of particpants who have already registered.

Also please email me copies of the submitted abstracts so that I can start working on the scientific programme.

Regards

Krish.

  • [Mix] ISIAME 2016, Krish Bharuth-Ram, 07/08/2016