mix - [Mix] Happy Birthday Philipp Gütlich (fwd)

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Happy Birthday Philipp Gütlich (fwd)

  • From: "Nagy, Denes Lajos" <nagy.denes AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] Happy Birthday Philipp Gütlich (fwd)
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 07:21:38 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Colleagues,

Below I am forwarding the congratulation of the German Mössbauer community to Philipp Gütlich on the occasion of his 80th birthday.

Best regards,

Dénes L. Nagy

Happy Birthday, dear Prof. Gütlich, dear Philipp,

On behalf of the German Mössbauer community we congratulate you for celebrating today, 5th August 2014, your 80th birthday. We wish you all the best, have a great day, and we look forward to meeting you on many upcoming Mössbauer and other meetings.

Ralf Röhlsberger and Göstar Klingelhöfer
German IBAME representatives

Volker Schünemann
former IBAME representative

  • [Mix] Happy Birthday Philipp Gütlich (fwd), Nagy, Denes Lajos, 08/05/2014