mix - [Mix] Start of user operation for Nuclear Resonant Scattering experiments at the beamline P01 of PETRA III

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Start of user operation for Nuclear Resonant Scattering experiments at the beamline P01 of PETRA III

  • From: "Wille, Hans-Christian" <hans.christian.wille AT desy.de>
  • To: <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] Start of user operation for Nuclear Resonant Scattering experiments at the beamline P01 of PETRA III
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:21:13 +0100

Dear colleagues,

it is my pleasure to inform you that we just decided to accept first
official user experiment for nuclear resonant scattering
at the beamline P01 of PETRA III starting from November 2011.

Applications for the first round must be sent up to 1st of March 2011.
Informations how to apply for beamtime can be found here:

http://hasylab.desy.de/user_info/e4618/index_eng.html

We are looking forward to your applications and many exciting
experiments at P01. Sorry for the rather short notice, sometimes
decisions are taken rather quickly, which in this case is a very good
thing, I believe. So see you soon!

With best regards, on behalve of the P01 team,

Hans-Christian Wille

Dr. Hans-Christian Wille
Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (PETRA III)
Ein Forschungszentrum der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft

Notkestr. 85
D-22607 Hamburg
Germany

phone: +49-40-8998-5724
fax: +49-40-8994-4203
e-mail:
hans.christian.wille AT desy.de

  • [Mix] Start of user operation for Nuclear Resonant Scattering experiments at the beamline P01 of PETRA III, Wille, Hans-Christian, 02/15/2011