fizinfo - [Fizinfo] PhD position in Computational Soft Matter

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] PhD position in Computational Soft Matter

  • From: "Adam Harmat" <adam.harmat AT gmail.com>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] PhD position in Computational Soft Matter
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2024 19:59:44 +0200

Tovabbitom az alabbi PhD lehetoseget.

Dear Colleagues,

A doctoral researcher position in Computational Soft Matter is now available
in my group within the Unit of Materials Engineering at the University of
Turku, Finland.

This position offers a unique opportunity to apply state-of-the-art modelling
methods for better understanding colloidal films (colloid-colloid interactions
and film formation), with the aim of catalyzing a transformative shift towards
more sustainable practices across diverse industry sectors involving film-
forming formulations. This work will be carried out in collaboration with
cutting-edge experimental research.

For more information and to apply please see:
https://ats.talentadore.com/apply/1-vaitoskirjatutkija-computational-soft-matter-materiaalitekniikka/8Rbl67?lang=en

Please share this information with anyone who might be interested, and feel
free to contact me if you have any questions.

All the best,
Alberto

Alberto Scacchi, PhD
Assistant Professor, Computational Materials Engineering
Computational Soft Matter Group
Department of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
University of Turku, Finland

  • [Fizinfo] PhD position in Computational Soft Matter, Adam Harmat, 10/03/2024