fizinfo - [Fizinfo] CSFK seminar -- Nima Khosravi (Shahid Beheshti University and Sharif University of Technology; Iran) -- Date: May 23 (Thursday)

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] CSFK seminar -- Nima Khosravi (Shahid Beheshti University and Sharif University of Technology; Iran) -- Date: May 23 (Thursday)

  • From: vidakris AT konkoly.hu
  • To: seminar AT konkoly.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] CSFK seminar -- Nima Khosravi (Shahid Beheshti University and Sharif University of Technology; Iran) -- Date: May 23 (Thursday)
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 13:00:00 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 mail.csfk.org AB0E828C480FF

Szemináriumi meghívó / Invitation to a seminar

CSFK CSI SZEMINÁRIUM / KONKOLY OBSERVATORY SEMINAR

Date: May 23 (Thursday) 14:00

Nima Khosravi (Shahid Beheshti University and Sharif University of
Technology; Iran):

The (cosmological) history of the universe

In this talk, I will review the history of the universe within the
cosmological framework, spanning from its early stages to the present. I will
cover the observational milestones and their theoretical explanations. If
time allows, I will briefly discuss cosmological tensions and propose some
ideas to address them.

The seminar will be held live in the Detre hall with audience, but also
streamed online via Zoom. If you are unable to attend the presentation in
person, you can join us via this link
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82806911982?pwd=SVZpT0syQ1J6dHBvSkF4N2dXNEQ0dz09
or the meeting ID: 828 0691 1982 and passcode: 206265

Everyone is welcome!

Krisztián Vida, Ramon Brasser
organizers
https://konkoly.hu/k-szeminariumok

  • [Fizinfo] CSFK seminar -- Nima Khosravi (Shahid Beheshti University and Sharif University of Technology; Iran) -- Date: May 23 (Thursday), vidakris, 05/17/2024