fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Fwd: Post Doc fellowship

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Fwd: Post Doc fellowship

  • From: Radnóczi György <radnoczi.gyorgy AT ek.hun-ren.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Fwd: Post Doc fellowship
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 20:24:44 +0100

Kedves Kollégák!

Az alábbi információt kaptam lengyel kollégámtól azzal a kéréssel, hogy az érdeklődők láthassák.

Radnóczi Gyurka

-------------------
We are looking for young people with PhD degrees to cooperate with.
We are able to accept *two persons* who will join our team in the research areas of:

•    self-organized, nanocomposite thin films deposited using PVD techniques for use on electrodes for electrolytic hydrogen production – deposition and characterization,
•    electrochemical testing of their corrosion resistance and electrocatalytic efficiency in the hydrogen evolution reaction (HER).

The *Polish agency NAWA offers*, in a competitive manner, *financing Post Doc fellowships*. The announcement of this competition was made recently.
All, I think, necessary information about the research area is included in the *attached files*.
I will be grateful for disseminating this information among potentially interested, newly graduated PhDs.

Potentially interested candidates should direct their inquiries to me.--

*Prof. Witold Gulbiński Department of Technical Physics and Nanotechnology Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Koszalin University of Technology 75-453 Koszalin, PL witold.gulbinski AT tu.koszalin.pl*

  • [Fizinfo] Fwd: Post Doc fellowship, Radnóczi György, 03/26/2024