fizinfo - [Fizinfo] TODAY 17:00: Talk of Prof. Eisenhauer on the Nobel Prize winning Galactic Centre interferometric experiment

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] TODAY 17:00: Talk of Prof. Eisenhauer on the Nobel Prize winning Galactic Centre interferometric experiment

  • From: Péter Ábrahám <abraham AT konkoly.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu, kutatok AT konkoly.hu, barna AT electra.bajaobs.hu, Emese Forgácsné Dajka <E.Forgacs-Dajka AT astro.elte.hu>, G.Marschalko AT astro.elte.hu, h11680ben AT ella.hu, horvath.istvan AT zmne.hu, I.Nagy AT astro.elte.hu, ivincze AT gothard.hu, Judit Szulágyi <juditszulagyi AT gmail.com>, pkiraly AT sunserv.kfki.hu, sebokgy AT freemail.c3.hu, vanDriel AT konkoly.hu, Zs.Sandor AT astro.elte.hu, bardocza AT t-online.hu, andrasf.horvath AT gmail.com, borko AT electra.bajaobs.hu, ijankovi AT gothard.hu, jkovacs AT gothard.hu, bothelod1 AT gmail.com, hege AT electra.bajaobs.hu, let AT szu.edu.cn, K.Petrovay AT astro.elte.hu, bercziszani AT ludens.elte.hu, k.szatmary AT physx.u-szeged.hu, L.V.Toth AT astro.elte.hu, B.Erdi AT astro.elte.hu, cspeffy AT gmail.com, jagerz24 AT gmail.com, kalmanbela AT yahoo.com, a.suli AT astro.elte.hu, zsolt.paragi AT gmail.com, bbarna AT titan.physx.u-szeged.hu, balazs_asztalos AT yahoo.com, henryka.netzel AT gmail.com
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] TODAY 17:00: Talk of Prof. Eisenhauer on the Nobel Prize winning Galactic Centre interferometric experiment
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 13:43:14 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

As the closing event of our VLTI Interferometry School science presentations,
today at 17:00 we will have the talk of Prof. Frank Eisenhauer, winner of the
Gruber Prize in Cosmology 2022, member of the group who observed the Galactic
Centre and won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2020, on their observations of
the Galactic Centre.

The talks could be followed via zoom, at the following address:
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82806911982?pwd=SVZpT0syQ1J6dHBvSkF4N2dXNEQ0dz09

Best wishes,
Péter Ábrahám