fizinfo - [Fizinfo] lectureship in condensed-matter theory, Lancaster, UK

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] lectureship in condensed-matter theory, Lancaster, UK

  • From: Andras Palyi <palyi AT mail.bme.hu>
  • To: FIZINFO AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] lectureship in condensed-matter theory, Lancaster, UK
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 14:43:56 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

Below I forward a short correspondence on the opening of a condensed-matter
theory lectureship position at Lancaster University, UK.

Please follow the link in case you’re interested:
https://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=A3509
<https://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=A3509>

Best regards,
Andras Palyi

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: "Laird, Edward" <e.a.laird AT lancaster.ac.uk
> <mailto:e.a.laird AT lancaster.ac.uk>>
> Subject: Fwd: CT lectureship
> Date: 2021. August 28. 13:08:54 CEST
> To: "palyi AT mail.bme.hu <mailto:palyi AT mail.bme.hu>" <palyi AT mail.bme.hu
> <mailto:palyi AT mail.bme.hu>>
>
> Hi Andras,
> I hope you are well. Do you know any suitable candidates for this
> lectureship (roughly equivalent to an assistant professorship, but
> effectively tenured) here?
> Lancaster has one of the highest-ranked physics departments in the UK, and
> both the theoretical and experimental condensed-matter groups are friendly
> and collaborative.
> Best regards
> Edward
>
> Dr Edward Laird
> Lecturer in Condensed Matter Physics, Lancaster University
> Lancaster LA1 4YB, United Kingdom
>
> e.a.laird AT lancaster.ac.uk <mailto:e.a.laird AT lancaster.ac.uk>
> Office (forwards to home): +44 1524 510831
> Skype: edwardlaird
> Physics room A51 (office), A523 (lab), he/him/his
>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: "Schomerus, Henning" <h.schomerus AT lancaster.ac.uk
>> <mailto:h.schomerus AT lancaster.ac.uk>>
>> Subject: CT lectureship
>> Date: 27 August 2021 at 11:06:48 BST
>> To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> The post for the CMT lectureship has now been advertised:
>>
>> https://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=A3509
>> <https://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=A3509>
>>
>> We aim to search broadly, so please feel free to circulate this widely!
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Henning

  • [Fizinfo] lectureship in condensed-matter theory, Lancaster, UK, Andras Palyi, 08/29/2021