fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] Monday 14:15: Pasquale Scarlino on microwave cavity QED
- From: Andras Palyi <palyi AT mail.bme.hu>
- To: FIZINFO AT lists.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Monday 14:15: Pasquale Scarlino on microwave cavity QED
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 13:15:50 +0200
Next Monday the BME Exotic Quantum Phases seminar series continues with this
Speaker: Pasquale Scarlino (EPFL)
Title: Microwave Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics with
superconductor-semiconductor hybrid technology
Time: Oct 26 Monday, 14:15
Location: online in Microsoft Teams
About the speaker: Pasquale has just started an assistant professor position
in experimental physics at EPFL in Lausanne, Switzerland. After completing
his PhD in Delft with Lieven Vandersypen, he did a postdoc at ETH Zurich with
Andreas Wallraff, and a second postdoc at Microsoft Research in Copenhagen.
He is a leading expert in quantum electronics, semiconductor spin qubits,
superconducting qubits, and hybrids of those.
Link to join the Teams meeting:
- [Fizinfo] Monday 14:15: Pasquale Scarlino on microwave cavity QED, Andras Palyi, 10/22/2020
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.