fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] Lecture by Ujvári, Balázs: SiPM tests for the Timing Wall of CMS
- From: Dezso HORVATH <horvath.dezso AT wigner.hu>
- To: Magyar CMS-csoport <cms AT lists.kfki.hu>, fizinfo <Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>, Wigner FK RMI NFO <rffo AT lists.kfki.hu>
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Lecture by Ujvári, Balázs: SiPM tests for the Timing Wall of CMS
- Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 19:48:30 +0200 (CEST)
- Authentication-results: smtp2.kfki.hu (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (1024-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=wigner.hu
The next Budapest-Debrecen-CERN talk of the Hungarian CMS group will be given
Monday, 26 Oct. 2020 at 11:00 via videoconferencing by
Ujvári, Balázs (University of Debrecen)
"SiPM tests for the Timing Wall of CMS"
The talk will be posted at the Indico category of our meetings
[https://indico.cern.ch/category/8677/] and broadcasted via Vidyo in the
videoconferencing room "Budapest-Debrecen_meetings" (ext. 10593817), directly
available from the Indico page without registration (just clic on JOIN).
Everybody is welcome to join. Usually there are live H.323 connections among
videoconferencing rooms of the Institute of Nuclear Research (Atomki) in
Debrecen, of the Department of Atomic Physics of ELTE and of Wigner RCP,
Budapest (KFKI, Building 2).
If nobody needs English for the presentation the talk will be given in
on the basis of English slides, available from the Indico page.
See you at one of the (mostly virtual) locations! Please turn off your video
microphone when connecting, except of course when asking questions.
With best regards:
- [Fizinfo] Lecture by Ujvári, Balázs: SiPM tests for the Timing Wall of CMS, Dezso HORVATH, 10/20/2020
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.