fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Online conference tickets to ICTF-JVC 2020

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Online conference tickets to ICTF-JVC 2020

  • From: Attila Csík <csik.attila AT atomki.hu>
  • To: "csik.attila AT atomki.mta.hu" <csik.attila AT atomki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Online conference tickets to ICTF-JVC 2020
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 14:32:48 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to share some information about online possibilities at ICTF-JCV 2020 Conference. As we mentioned before we would like to hold the conference in personal way, but at the same time we would like to ensure that there is no barrier or travel restriction for those who want to participate.

First of all we would like to let you know that the Early Bird registration deadline has been postponed to 15 September!

The online participation - of course - means less expenditures and it opens up new benefits. For online participation the registration deadlines are the same as for personal participation.

Online registration fees:

Registration

*Early bird until 15 September*
*Standard until 15 November*
*Late from 16 November*

Full - personal 590 EUR 690 EUR 750 EUR
Full - online 370 EUR 470 EUR 530 EUR
Young Scientist - personal 350 EUR 420 EUR 470 EUR
Young Scientist - online 130 EUR 200 EUR 250 EUR

We aim to be as flexible as possible and conform to all kind of eventualities. Those who paid for personal participation can decide later to switch to online participation, the difference will be reimbursed to the purchaser.

For online presentation the only thing the online participant needs to do is to prerecord her/his presentation and send it to us in advance. It helps to have a continuous flow at the conference. The necessary technical information will be published in due time. Thank you for your contribution!

Kind regards,
Organizing Committee

  • [Fizinfo] Online conference tickets to ICTF-JVC 2020, Attila Csík, 08/26/2020