fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Postpone of the ICTF-JVC2020 Conference_

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Postpone of the ICTF-JVC2020 Conference_

  • From: Attila Csík <csik.attila AT atomki.mta.hu>
  • To: "csik.attila AT atomki.mta.hu" <csik.attila AT atomki.mta.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Postpone of the ICTF-JVC2020 Conference_
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 14:58:10 +0100
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zimbra.atomki.hu 2615540FAB60

Dear Colleague,

Due to the rapid escalation of the COVID-19 outbreak worldwide, the 18th International Conference on Thin Films & 18th Joint Vacuum Conference (ICTF-JVC 2020; https://www.ictf-jvc.com) has been postponed.

The health and safety of our attendees and staff are of utmost importance. We believe postponing the conference is the best option to ensure a successful event for our visitors, speakers and sponsors.

The new dates of the conference are 22-26 November 2020.

Our new venue, Hotel Mercure Budapest Castle Hill (https://all.accor.com/hotel/1688/index.en.shtml) is beautiful and freshly renovated 4-star hotel is located in the neighbourhood of the historical Castle District.

The latest information on the conference website will be available soon.

Registration to the conference is still open at:
https://e-conf.com/ictf-jvc2020/registration/

Updated deadlines and important dates are:

Abstract submission deadline (*for _new_ abstracts*): 1 August
Abstract notification deadline: 15 August
Early bird payment deadline: 1 September
Standard payment deadline: 15 November
Late registration from: 16 November

The new deadlines for submission of papers to the Special Issue of Vacuum will be announced soon.

Sincerely,

Prof. József Gyulai, Chair of the Conference
Dr. Béla Pécz, Co-Chair of the Conference
Dr. Attila Csík, Chair of the LOC

  • [Fizinfo] Postpone of the ICTF-JVC2020 Conference_, Attila Csík, 03/24/2020