fizinfo - [Fizinfo] EuCAPT census of active researchers in Theoretical Astroparticle Physics and Cosmology

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] EuCAPT census of active researchers in Theoretical Astroparticle Physics and Cosmology

  • From: "Viktor G. Czinner" <czinner.viktor AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: wignerusers AT wigner.mta.hu
  • Cc: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] EuCAPT census of active researchers in Theoretical Astroparticle Physics and Cosmology
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 14:00:15 +0000

Tisztelt Kollégák!

Engedjék meg, hogy felhívjam a fiegyelmet az alábbi lehetőségre.
A regisztrációs határidő jan. 31.

Üdvözlettel,

Czinner Viktor...

> Dear colleague,
>
> The European Consortium for Astroparticle Theory (EuCAPT, https://
www.eucapt.org <https://www.eucapt.org/>) is a new initiative, with central
hub at CERN, that aims to bring together the European community of
theoretical
astroparticle physicists and cosmologists.

> We invite all scientists (PhD students, postdocs, and staff) active in
> these
fields of research and affiliated to a research institution in a European
country, to participate in the 1st EuCAPT census by following this link:

> https://indico.cern.ch/event/875334/ <https://indico.cern.ch/event/875334/>
>
> This will allow us to include you and your institution in the EuCAPT
> network
and mailing list, and to inform you about our exciting programme of
scientific
meetings, collaborative projects, joint proposals, and outreach activities.

> Please help us reach all interested scientists, by forwarding this message
to your colleagues and group members. We kindly ask you to complete the
census
questionnaire by January 31, 2020.

@gfbertone <https://twitter.com/gfbertone>

--
Dr. Viktor G. Czinner

Wigner Research Centre for Physics,
Institute for Particle and Nuclear Physics,
Department of Theoretical Physics,
H-1525 Budapest, Hungary
email: czinner.viktor AT wigner.mta.hu

  • [Fizinfo] EuCAPT census of active researchers in Theoretical Astroparticle Physics and Cosmology, Viktor G. Czinner, 01/24/2020