fizinfo - [Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

  • From: Balog Janos <balog.janos AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu, rmkiusers AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 13:16:25 +0200

MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
Tisztelettel meghívjuk

Alex Nicolin
(Horia Hulubei National Institute, Bucharest)

"Fingerprints of classical chaos in quantum systems"

címmel tartandó szemináriumára.

Kivonat:

Following a brief presentation of some research topics currently investigated within the Department of Theoretical Physics of Faculty of Physics, University of Bucharest, I will review a model based on two coupled fourth-order oscillators that describes the intrinsic quadrupole vibrations of atomic nuclear surface in order to investigate the classical-quantum correspondence. The role of the classical phase-space structure upon the statistical properties of energy levels distribution of the associated quantum system is discussed in detail. I focus on a distribution function that encodes two possible mechanisms for energy levels generation and we explore by numerical means the correlations between the relative weight of the regular and irregular volumes in the classical phase-space.

Helye: MTA Wigner FK RMI III.ép. Tanácsterem
Ideje: 2019 április 5 péntek du. 14:00

Szívesen látunk minden érdeklődőt.

Balog János