fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] Seminar talk by Daniel BARNA: 2018.02.26, 11:00
- From: Dezso HORVATH <horvath.dezso AT wigner.mta.hu>
- To: fizinfo <Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>, Wigner FK RMI NFO <rffo AT lists.kfki.hu>, Magyar CMS-csoport <cms AT lists.kfki.hu>
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Seminar talk by Daniel BARNA: 2018.02.26, 11:00
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 08:50:36 +0100 (CET)
- Authentication-results: smtp0.kfki.hu (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (1024-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=wigner.mta.hu
The next Budapest-Debrecen-CERN talk of the Hungarian CMS group will be given on Monday, 26th February at 11:00 in the Media room of Wigner RCP, Budapest (KFKI Campus, Building 2) by
Dániel BARNA (Wigner FK, RMI):
"Challenges of the Future Circular Collider and the SUSHI septum project"
of the Hungarian contribution to the planning of the next large accelerator of CERN (SUSHI = superconducting shield).
As usual, the talk will be posted at the Indico category of our meetings [https://indico.cern.ch/category/8677/] and broadcasted via Vidyo in the virtual videoconferencing room "Budapest-Debrecen_meetings" (ext. 10593817), directly available from the Indico page. Everybody is welcome to join. Usually there are live H.323 connections among the videoconferencing rooms of the Institute of Nuclear Research (Atomki) in Debrecen, of the Department of Atomic Physics of ELTE, Budapest, and of Wigner RCP, Budapest.
If nobody needs English for the presentation the talk will be given in Hungarian.
See you (really or virtually) there:
- [Fizinfo] Seminar talk by Daniel BARNA: 2018.02.26, 11:00, Dezso HORVATH, 02/21/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.