fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] Seminar talk by Olivér Surányi: 2018.02.05, 11:00
- From: Dezso HORVATH <horvath.dezso AT wigner.mta.hu>
- To: Magyar CMS-csoport <cms AT lists.kfki.hu>, Wigner FK RMI NFO <rffo AT lists.kfki.hu>, fizinfo <Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Seminar talk by Olivér Surányi: 2018.02.05, 11:00
- Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 13:49:37 +0100 (CET)
- Authentication-results: smtp1.kfki.hu (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (1024-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=wigner.mta.hu
The next Budapest-Debrecen-CERN talk of the Hungarian CMS group will be given on Monday, 5th February at 11:00 in the Media room of Wigner RCP, Budapest (KFKI Campus, Building 2) by
Olivér Surányi (Eötvös University):
"Neutron detection with the CMS ZDC"
As usual, the talk will be posted at the Indico category of our meetings https://indico.cern.ch/category/8677/ and broadcasted via Vidyo in the virtual videoconferencing room "Budapest-Debrecen_meetings" (ext. 10593817), directly available from the Indico page. Everybody is welcome to join. Usually there are live H.323 connections among the videoconferencing rooms of the Institute of Nuclear Research (Atomki) in Debrecen, of the Department of Atomic Physics of ELTE, Budapest, and of Wigner RCP, Budapest.
If nobody needs English for the presentation the talk will be given in Hungarian.
See you there: Dezső Horváth
- [Fizinfo] Seminar talk by Olivér Surányi: 2018.02.05, 11:00, Dezso HORVATH, 01/31/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.