fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Entropy 2018 Conference - From Physics to Information Sciences and Geometry

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Entropy 2018 Conference - From Physics to Information Sciences and Geometry

  • From: Eötvös Loránd Fizikai Társulat <elft AT elft.hu>
  • To: <Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Entropy 2018 Conference - From Physics to Information Sciences and Geometry
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 15:25:43 +0100

Kedves FIZINFO Olvasók!

Szíves tájékoztatásul továbbítjuk az alábbi konferencia-meghívást.

"I am Nikoleta Kiapidou working for MDPI: http://www.mdpi.com/, and member of
the organizing committee of ´Entropy 2018´.

From Physics to Information Sciences and Geometry` is a conference organized
by MDPI to be held in May 14-16, 2018, in Barcelona, Spain.

Given your institution´s area of expertise, we believe that the event would
be of high interest to your researchers.

Registration is now open and more details can be found here:

https://sciforum.net/conference/Entropy2018-1

I am looking forward to meeting you at the conference.

Kind regards,

Nikoleta Kiapidou

--

Nikoleta Kiapidou, PhD

--

MDPI

Barcelona Office

Av. Madrid, 95, 1º - 3

08028 Barcelona

E-mail:
<mailto:nikoleta.kiapidou AT mdpi.com>

nikoleta.kiapidou AT mdpi.com

http://www.mdpi.com/

Üdvözlettel:

Eötvös Loránd Fizikai Társulat

  • [Fizinfo] Entropy 2018 Conference - From Physics to Information Sciences and Geometry, Eötvös Loránd Fizikai Társulat, 12/11/2017