fizinfo - [Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

  • From: Balog Janos <balog.janos AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu, rmkiusers AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 11:44:24 +0100

MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
Tisztelettel meghívjuk

Katsushi Ito
(Tokyo Institute of Technology)

"ODE/IM correspondence and the Argyres-Douglas theory"

címmel tartandó szemináriumára.

Kivonat:

The ODE/IM correspondence gives a relation between the ordinary differential
equations and the two-dimensional quantum integrable models.
We study the linear problem of the modified affine Toda field equations for
an affine Lie algebra. In the conformal limit we show that the linear problem
reduces to the ODE which was found by Dorey et al.
In this talk we first review the ODE/IM correspondence from the viewpoint of
the affine Toda field equation. We then apply this correspondence to study the
Argyres-Douglas theories, which are interacting N=2 superconformal field
theories in four dimensions.

Helye: MTA Wigner FK RMI II.ép. Médiaterem
Ideje: 2016. december 9 péntek du. 14:00 óra

Szívesen látunk minden érdeklődőt.

Balog János