fizinfo - [Fizinfo] 1st Biology for Physics Conference: Is there new Physics in Living Matter?

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] 1st Biology for Physics Conference: Is there new Physics in Living Matter?

  • From: Gergely Szollosi <ssolo AT angel.elte.hu>
  • To: Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] 1st Biology for Physics Conference: Is there new Physics in Living Matter?
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 15:14:50 +0200

The "1st Biology for Physics Conference: Is there new Physics in Living
Matter?" is being organizing under the auspices of the Division of
Physics for Life Sciences from the European Physical Society. It will
take place in the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park from 15 to 18
January 2017.

As our community is mainly based on scientists in the field of physics
we kindly ask you if it would be possible for you to spread or publish
the announcement of the conference venue. The themes of this workshop
are defined under the following topics:

- Physical principles of mechanochemical networks: new challenges for
soft matter physics
- Systems biology and self-organization: from active matter to cells
and tissues
- Stochastic thermodynamics: from single molecules to complex
machinery
- Physics of biological evolution: from the second law to the
selection of structures

The workshop aims to bring about 25 prominent scientists and poster
contributions. I invite you to visit the conference website for more
information: http://www.bioforphys.org/

If you deem it interesting for your community we would be grateful if
you could inform them about this event. If you agree to do so please
let me know.

Thank you very much in advance for your attention. Looking forward to
your answer.
With best regards,

Ms Soria Amri
European Physical Society
Conferences Department
www.eps.org

NANOMETA, 6th International Conference on Nanophotonics and
Metamaterials
4 - 7 January 2017, Seefeld, Austria
www.nanometa.org
1st Biology for Physics Conference
15 - 18 January 2017, Barcelona, Spain
www.bioforphys.org
CLEO®/Europe-EQEC 2017
25 - 29 June 2017, Munich, Germany
www.cleoeurope.org

Soria Amri
<soria.amri AT eps.org>

  • [Fizinfo] 1st Biology for Physics Conference: Is there new Physics in Living Matter?, Gergely Szollosi, 10/14/2016