fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Theoretical Philosophy Forum, Program Change

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Theoretical Philosophy Forum, Program Change

  • From: "Laszlo E. Szabo" <leszabo AT phil.elte.hu>
  • To: mafla AT phil.elte.hu, lapom AT phil.elte.hu, philstudents AT phil.elte.hu, fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu, seminar AT renyi.hu, koglist AT cogpsyphy.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Theoretical Philosophy Forum, Program Change
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 22:08:26 +0200

THEORETICAL PHILOSOPHY FORUM
Institute of Philosophy
Faculty of Humanities, Eötvös University
Address: Múzeum krt. 4/i, Budapest

Program Change!!!

Ádám Tamás Tuboly's lecture is moved from May 20 to May 27.

The reason is to avoid conflict with Bryan Roberts's lecture in the
Institute
of Philosophy.

FYI:

Bryan W. Roberts (LSE, London)

“New directions for passing time”

May 20 (Wed) 16:00, 1014 Budapest, Országház u. 30., Pepita terem

Abstract:
The problem of passing time is that it is a pervasive part of our experience,
and yet seems to have no natural description in our best scientific theories.
After introducing this problem I will point out a new way forward using the
concept of ‘time observables’, and then indicate some further applications
such as for the characterisation of the direction of time.

Laszlo E. Szabo

--
L a s z l o E. S z a b o
Professor of Philosophy

  • [Fizinfo] Theoretical Philosophy Forum, Program Change, Laszlo E. Szabo, 05/13/2015