fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Atomki-szeminárium

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Atomki-szeminárium

  • From: Máté Zoltán <mate AT atomki.mta.hu>
  • To: Fizinfo <fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Atomki-szeminárium
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:01:40 +0200 (CEST)

Az MTA Atommagkutató Intézet előadótermében
(Debrecen, Bem tér 18/c. 12. ép. III. em.)
2015. május 6-án, SZERDÁN! 11:00-kor

Ulrich HEINZMANN
(University of Bielefeld)

New attosecond time resolved photoemission experiments
and their relation to phase resolved photoelectron
spectroscopy by means of spin polarization studies

címmel előadást tart.
Az előadás előtt 10:30-tól tea, vendégeket szívesen látunk.

Máté Zoltán

Abstract:
The photoelectric effect has been seen in the past as an instantaneous
process.
Due to our recent attosecond-time resolved photoemission experiments we have
measured that the photoelectric effect is not instantaneous, photo-electrons
emitted from different bands and states leave delayed at different times.
The talk reviews the status of this recent development and presents very new
and not yet published results. Furthermore the relationship between those time
delays and phase shifts measured by means of spin resolved measurements
is also discussed.